Located in KitamotoCity, Saitama Prefecture
ISO14001 2004 standard certified
Founded in 1917. (９３ years since foundation)
- 1917 Founded in Oimachi, Tokyo by the first president, Ichiro Suzuki. Started production of motors.
- 1945 Factory moved to Kasahara, Kounosu City, Saitama due to war evacuation.
- 1947 Factory moved to inside Kounosu City. Started production of electronic agricultural machinery for the electrification of farming villages.
- 1951 Started production of industrial vibration motors, specialized motors,and control panels.
- 1956 Awarded as an excellent company by the Governor of Saitama Prefecture.
- 1959 Reorganized as a stock company with 2 million yen in capital.
- 1962 Specified as a Saitama Prefecture benchmark factory (first). Increased capital to 4 million yen.
- 1965 Increased capital to 8 million yen.
- 1966 Awarded as an excellent company by the Director of The Small and Medium Enterprise Agency.
- 1970 Started first phase construction of a new factory (control panel factory) in Kitamoto City.Increased capital to 16 million yen.
- 1972 Kimio Suzuki became president with the death of Ichiro Suzuki.
- 1975 Increased capital to 24 million yen.Started second phase construction of a new factory(labor saving machinery/motor factory) in Kitamoto City.
- 1978 Sheet metal factory and coating factory were newly constructed within the Kitamoto factory.
- Designated as a streamlined factory model by the Small and Medium Enterprise Agency
- 1986 Awarded as an excellent corporate body by the Omiya Tax Office.
- 1989 Celebrated 30th annivesary. Changed the company logo.
- 1990 Redesignated as a streamlined factory model by the Small and Medium Enterprise Agency
- 1991 Awarded as an excellent corporate body by the Ageo Tax Office.
- 1992 Increased capital to 36 million yen. Expanded the sheet metal factory.
- 1994 Moved headquarters from Kounosu City to Kitamoto City.
- 1996 Awarded as an excellent corporate body by the Ageo Tax Office
- 1997 Celebrated 80th anniversary. Hiroo Suzuki became president with the death of Kimio Suzuki.
- 2002 Designated as a Saitama Prefecture Sai no Kuni factory.
Facilities(Metal Cutting Department)
Vertical machining center NV-5000 Mori Seiki
Vertical machining center VM-5II 1000min-1 OKK Corporation
Machining center PCV40-II OKK Corporation
Conventional milling machine Raku-Raku Miller 2v x 2 units OKK Corporation
CNC turning center OT-10NATC-U Yamazaki Mazak
NC rotary table TTM250HA0 Kitagawa Iron Works
Conventional milling machine 2UMC Niigata Iron Works
Regular lathe LPT-35C Wasino Machinery
Regular lathe MS-850 Mori Seiki
Surface grinder PSG-63-DX Okamoto Machine Tool Works
Cylindrical grinder GS-BMHF Toyoda Machine Works
Molding grinder GUP32X50 Kurota
Bench lathe KL-25 Kitamura Seiki
Various granite surface plates GP-011-00 Nabeya
Slotter NS-300 Chubo Tekko
Circular table NST-300 Nikken Kogyo
CNC 3D measurement machine BRIGHT707 Mitutoyo Corporation
Measuring microscope MF-A1730 Mitutoyo Corporation
Press brake RG-35S Amada
Press brake AVT-50 Amada
Mechanical shearing machine n-2545 Amada
Set press SPH-30C Amada
CNC turret punch press VEGA30.40.40Q Amada
CNC turret punch press EM-2510NT Amada
Press brake FBD-1025LD Amada
Various welding machines Panasonic and Osaka Denki
Heat drying furnace washing booth